NEW INDEPTH 'ESCHATON TRANISITION' BLOG POSTS WILL RESUME SOON

PLEASE CHALLENGE MY BLOG ENTRIES WITH PRAYER & TAKE THE TIME TO STUDY, RESEARCH, AND COMPARE MY WORDS WITH THE WORD OF GOD, THE BIBLE, TO ENSURE THEY ARE IN AGREEMENT. 

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  2 Timothy 2:15  


The Vocation of Ezekiel by Julius Schnorr von Carolsfeld's (1794-1872) 


I had to take a two-year hiatus from Eschaton Transition while working on my Master of Arts in Apologetics and Cosmogony. I am presently working on my master's thesis and will graduate from Regent University School of Divinity in December 2022. 

I will start posting more comprehensive scholarly blog entries again in January 2023. Until then, I hope you enjoy what I am calling ABRIDGE POSTS of selected videos from YouTube and other internet sources (Christian and secular) related to prophesy and eschatological events.

The focus of today's videos is on the Gifts of the Spirit and Decerning of spirits posted on the 'Lion of Judah' channel on YouTube.


1 Corinthians 12:1-11 (NKJV) - Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity:

1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that[a] you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. 4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.”[1]


Lion of Judah: The Unseen Realm - Not Every Spirit Is What It Seems | Discerning of Spirits 


Lion of Judah: THE COUNTERFEIT HOLY SPIRIT | Christians Are Beginning To Change

______________________________________________________________________________

Here is the sinner’s prayer if you are moved to give your life to Christ, and please send me an email if you would like me to say a prayer for you –

“Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.”

______________________________________________________________________________

Leni D. Anderson BA ArtH., MLIS, MA in Apologetics & Cosmogony (ABT).

______________________________________________________________________________

[1] Blue Letter Bible. Accessed on November 4, 2022. “1 Corinthians 12:1-11 (NKJV) - Spiritual Gifts: Unity in Diversity.” https://biblehub.com/nkjv/1_corinthians/12.htm. 

Comments