PART FOUR, ENTRY 1 (VIDEO): "THERE ARE FROGS IN A POT OF WATER IN SWEDEN"

PLEASE CHALLENGE MY BLOG ENTRIES WITH PRAYER & TAKE THE TIME TO STUDY, RESEARCH, AND COMPARE MY WORDS WITH THE WORD OF GOD, THE BIBLE, TO ENSURE THEY ARE IN AGREEMENT. 

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15


THE MARK OF THE BEAST                                               

16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.  Revelation 13:16-18


If anyone thinks when the day the antichrist and the false prophet becomes known, and the antichrist is going to say –

Apocalypse, France, probably Lorraine, 1290-1299


“Hi y’all, I'm the antichrist, and this here, is my left-hand man, the false prophet. He’s pretty cool because he knows some pretty cool magic tricks, and he is really into making stuff and is going to make some sort of image of me. Well anyways, I would like to ask if you can please, please, please be my BFF & worship me and that image? And, I know this is asking a lot because it will condemn you to hell for all eternity, buuut if you take my mark, that 666 thang in your right hand or forehead, I promise you will be able to buy food and stuff.” (Revelation 13)

Unfortunately, the Day of Revealing is not going to be that simple, but thankfully, Jesus warns us in Matthew 24, the final days leading us into the Great Tribulation are going to be difficult. And not just difficult, but what He calls in Matthew 24:8 “the beginning of sorrows.”


  "Why human microchipping is so popular in Sweden | ITV News"


I call my blog “Eschaton Transition” because I want to show all that reads my blog, how prophesies in the Bible are coming to pass. It is sort of like the metaphor about a frog in a pot of water: “The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid [warm] water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.”[1] More importantly, my prayer is my blog with the help of the Holy Spirit, will lead YOU to give your life to Christ Jesus!

Here is the sinner’s prayer if you are moved to give your life to Christ –

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.”

 

_______________________________________________________

Here is the sinner’s prayer if you are moved to give your life to Christ –

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.”


_______________________________________________________

Leni D. Anderson BA ArtH., MLIS, MA in Apologetics & Cosmogony (candidate), Regent University School of Divinity.  


Comments