Video Two - Part 1: For We Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood video - world deception pt28

PLEASE CHALLENGE MY BLOG ENTRIES WITH PRAYER & TAKE THE TIME TO STUDY, RESEARCH, AND COMPARE MY WORDS WITH THE WORD OF GOD, THE BIBLE, TO ENSURE THEY ARE IN AGREEMENT. 

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15


YouTube channel:   Chemlin Production

“(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. (11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."     Ephesians 6:10-12 KJV


Video from QLIMAX 2006 - Hardstyle/Hardcore Rave/Techno Music Festival in Europe:

The producers and DJs for this dance/music festival may say, “This is all just entertainment,” but I believe it isn't. I believe QLIMAX is conditioning the minds and hearts of young people, and priming their souls for the days talked about in Revelation 13.

_______________________________________________________

Here is the sinner’s prayer if you are moved to give your life to Christ –

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.”

_______________________________________________________

Leni D. Anderson BA ArtH., MLIS, MA in Apologetics & Cosmogony (candidate), Regent University School of Divinity. 

Comments